Hello,
My name's Adam, and the idea of starting this little blog adventure is just something that I quite fancied. It has no real purpose beyond general mindless banter. This can be about who/whatever really and I'm open to suggestions from anyone who's good enough to take the time to read it. Essentially, you!
So thanks in advance and I'll do my best to avoid making this a load of utter garbage. Having said that, if you don't like it, then don't read it. That's the beauty of the internet (although please try to avoid any ridiculous Youtube style arguments - not cool. Lets leave our mothers and nationalities out of it yeah? Nice.)
So I guess that's all for now really, just thought I would get the ball rolling (was quite nervous about this first one actually).
Cheers, Ad.
Monday, 30 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment